Hi boys and girls! I'm Bosco
Hello boys and girls, I’m Bosco! I’m Ireland’s most famous puppet and although I’ve been around since the late seventies, I’m just five years old.
I used to have a show on the telly on RTÉ; maybe you remember it? Even though it's been a while since I had my own TV show, I still travel all over the country doing live shows to entertain boys and girls of all ages.
Some of my proudest moments throughout the years include:
- Outselling U2 with my LP in 1983
- Learning how to communicate with the Lemurs at Dublin Zoo in 1986
- Performing at the Electric Picnic Festival in Stradbally Hall
- Appearing on the Late Late Toy Show in 2013
- Helping WEEE Ireland raise almost a quarter of a million euros for LauraLynn Ireland's Children's Hospice!
I’m currently learning how to type so that I can use the internet a bit more. Typing is REALLY difficult for me, as I’m sure you can imagine. I also have a new smart phone because they told me all the cool boys and girls are on Snatchap, or Chatsnap, I’m not sure what it’s called.
I have lots of really lovely friends from all over the country that I've met and worked with over the years. In my spare time I like to go to the zoo, hang out with Dustin, make rockets out of toilet paper holders, and watch Netflix. I also love playing Make & Do - but I always need a grownup to help with me with the scissors!
If you’d like to say hello you can get me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on some different social media networks by searching for boscosbox.